1. Lost and Abandoned fishing net retrieval programme South coast UK.
Nets that continue to fish and catch hundreds of thousands of fish for many years, until all that remains is an underwater carpet of skeletons and bone, working with the aims of the GGGI.
2. Lobbying of Authority ,DEFRA,& Governments Worldwide for biodegradable and/or trackable nets.
3. "Greed fishing" Industry Highlighting MITSUBISHI amongst others as the parent company behind the wilful destruction of the GIANT BLUE FIN TUNA in order to raise its commercial value. BLUE FIN TUNA has been stockpiled in their massive freezers with now over 15years supply and still catching the few left until its extinction .
We have conducted an undercover investigation involving the plight of the the Mediterranean Giant bluefin tuna.
The scandal is that wild tuna are caught in their spawning grounds and transferred live to giant holding net cages so-called fish farms but they are not farms. Termed as farms they are outside of quota legislation so our world stocks are being savagely destroyed because of the greed of a few. 97.5% of bluefin tuna have gone.
Latest staggering figures s revealed over 40 million tons of fish have been caught as a food for fish farms ,with a yield ratio of 1-15 so every 15 kg of caught fish fed to farmed fish 1kg of farm fish is produced.
4. The reality of "sustainable fishing" being promoted.
Its not a reality it just sounds good. We are currently challenging all major uk supermarkets on this issue
6. The Plastic Pollution Crisis
We are fighting this problem on land, sea and inland waterways, using our registered design equipment and implementing new and innovative ways to collect and process recyclable materials
*Mark Carney, Head of Bank of England, warns of "market failures" from overfishing in worlds oceans
IT HAS NOW BEEN REPORTED THAT CHINA HAVE DEPLETED THEIR SOUTH CHINA SEAS OF COMMERCIAL FISH STOCKS COMPLETELY.
ALSO NOW PROVED THAT AQUACULTURE CONTRIBUTES TO THIS AS WILD FISH ARE CAUGHT AND FED TO FARMED FISH.
"SUSTAINABLE FARMED FISH IS A MYTH " -
-THE DIPLOMAT MARCH 26 2018